2015년 3월 29일 일요일

LIFE AFTER THE MILITARY SERVICE





I've got discharged on November 17, 2014.
When I was in the army, I had so much things that I wanted to do on my mind,
but all routines and bad memories in the army eventually led to some kind of depression even after the retirement, so basically I couldn't do ANYTHING 
for a month or two.






I did feel bad for this meaningless time though.
I didn't feel like doing anything, but didn't want the time to go by either.
And I just couldn't get out of this swamp of depression. 
So that's why I decided to take a solitary trip.
I thought I needed my own time to look back my life.














I saw, heard and experienced many things.
I realised how stupid I was, wasting my time in my room and 
letting these awesome things just pass me by.






And I met lots of new people there. 
They were total strangers but somehow we hit it off.
I thought I wasn't really a people person but I found out I was.






I really enjoyed that time, 
but as the end of my trip came upon, I got depressed again. 
But then something stroke my head.


"Everything in the universe has an end, but don't you feel
sorry about it. You must enjoy it to the fullest because there's an end.
There will be no regret if you were more than happy at that time." 


Since then, I wasn't sad anymore and got back to myself.
I started to do things that I wanted to do right after the trip.
And now I'm thankful for everything that's given to me. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기