2015년 3월 29일 일요일

SPEED DATING RECORDING








Girl : Can I ask you questions out of this paper?

Me : Yeah, let's just put it away, shall we? 

Girl : When did you go to the military?

Me : Umm... I went to military in 2012 February. (My bad, it was 2013)
      And I retired like 4 months ago.

Girl: Was there any difficult experience?

Me: Yeah, like everything! 
      You have your boss, and they're younger than you!
      And they keep saying bad things about you.

Girl: They're younger...?

Me: Yeah, they're younger, but they're like... "You go XXXX(bad words)"

Girl: Woah! O_o
      How did you feel?

Me: I felt like I could kill them with a knife and smash their heads on the block! lol

Girl: But there was no...?

Me: Nothing happened. lol
      I had to say, "No, sir-"

Girl: But as the time went by you -

Me: Yeah, I get a promotion but I still had hard times because the... 간부(officers) won't let me... leave me alone, like they are... um... they think I'm a trouble maker, which is I'm really not. Because they think I bully my servants(Couldn't think of "subordinate")? NOT SERVANTS! LOL

Girl: Is there a very difficult training? 

Me: Yeah, we have to walk like more than 5 hours and climb the mountains 
      with so much pounds on your shoulder and everything.
      Let's just skip it. I don't wanna talk about it. What about you?
      Umm... I've been always wondering, 
      don't people say you look like "고아라(actress)"?

Girl: I heard that!

Me: Many times?

Girl: Just 2...

Me: Maybe you have coloured eyes like her-


(AND THEN TIME'S UP)




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기