2015년 5월 24일 일요일

REFLECTION FOR THE MOCK INTERVIEW

 As I was checking out my mock interview video, I couldn't help but embarrass myself, as there was much more time that I didn't make the eye contact with the interviewer than I did. I looked insecure and stiff as if I've done something wrong.

 What bothered me the most was the unhappy expression as I was struggling to figure out what to say in my mind. But eventually, I couldn't say what I ought to say well enough either.

 In this case, the tension worked in the negative way which led to the loss of my confidence. It's all because I wasn't really prepared for the interview and I didn't have enough background knowledge about myself.

 And also, basically there are still so many words that are unknown to me. In the middle of the video, I paused and hesitated for a while to think of the right word to explain, but eventually I failed to figure it out and say in a different way that I didn't mean to.

 Generally, I'm not satisfied with the outcome, but now I know what the causes were, all I have to do is to accept the inconvenience truths about me and sort them out one by one.

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기