2015년 5월 31일 일요일

REFLECTION FOR THE AUDIO MOCK INTERVIEW

 An epic failure, that's what I would call it. I was kind of disappointed in myself, because I believed in my fluency even when asked to answer a surprise question. But I was busy to think of what to say and so, I made many grammatical mistakes and stuttered a lot, which I don't usually do.
 
 I couldn't help but thinking, "What if it was a real interview?" And it made me sigh. Definitely it was the moment that I finally came to see the reality that was veiled out of my ego and groundless confidence. 

 But on second thought, "Would I have done much better than this if I was to answer in Korean?" Hmm... possibly just a little bit better. Then what is the problem? - Background knowledge about myself. Somehow I came to a conclusion that I'll have to memorize background knowledge about myself, so that I will have no difficulty when I think of what to say. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기